Gravity Trading Search

Google
 

Friday, May 14, 2010

Travel Tips

By: S.Pak


Goal #1 is always try to pack lite. I often find myself packing so much and end up only using half of the things I bring. I’ve observed myself and came to this decision. Erase the “what ifs!” So many times at the end of the trip regretting my packing habits, because I find myself on top of my suitcases trying to zip them shut. Not fun!

I have changed my habits; I will pack my BAG, one Bag and walk around my house with it. If im not staggering or struggling to get it around a corner, im in good shape. It is recommended maximum of 20 pounds.

Airlines are really getting pretty strict, so keep track of the TSA requirements. Keep everything in small TSA approved bottles and double check your items to avoid having to toss something you rather would have kept. Once I had to throw away a pocket knife I got as a keepsake in Alaska…I wonder if people go through the trash bin next to the discarding table, because Im sure there is enough stuff in there to start a business specializing in lighters and nail clippers?

Another helpful pointer I would use is looking up check lists and making one unique for myself. Thinking ahead and using your resources is a great way to go.

Some great items I have used and also are popular traveling supplies would be the Rick Steve’s Money belt and packing cubes. Really helpful in protecting valuables from thieves and the cubes are great way to organize to you don’t have to crawl through your luggage to find your hand cream.

These items you can find at Gravitytrading.com at really competitive prices!


CheapOStay - FHD125x125Domestic Airfare on Sale

US passports, only $99, Click here get Your Passports in 24hrs

Caribbean (728x90)

OneTravel.com

HotelsCombined.com PTY  LTD




eBags Packing Cubes + OnSite Offer




No comments: